Facilities and Resources
AIS-R's campus is built for learning. It is an inviting place, a home away from home for all learners and members of the AIS-R community.
AIS-R takes great pride in it's newly constructed, state-of-the-art campus which features the following facilities and resources:
- 130 classrooms, 120 with Interactive Flat Screens
- 12 science laboratories
- 3 technology labs
- 5 STEM labs and 1 Robotics Lab
- a purpose-built News Broadcast Studio--Eagle News Network (ENN)
- campus-wide wireless internet coverage
- 2 vibrant Learning Commons (libraries) with a combined collection of 52,700 volumes; in addition to a collection of 36,000 volumes for the LS classroom libraries.
- New Maker Space room in the HS Learning Commons
- One replica T-Rex skeleton in the HS Learning Commons
- dedicated Early Childhood Education Activity Center
- 675 seat Performing Arts Theater
- Performing Arts Center including rooms for Music instruction, and 1 Black Box Theater, 1 ES Black Box for drama instruction and 2 ES Performing Arts classrooms.
- 2 Dining Halls (one for K-5 students, one for 6-12 students) with a full service kitchen on campus
- Eagles Nest Cafe
- Eagle Eco Center
- ES Sustainable Garden
- 2 nurses stations with two full-time nurses (one for K-5 students, one for 6-12 students)
- purpose-built outdoor play areas
- 1 Multipurpose Building
- Sports facilities: with basketball and tennis courts, two air-conditioned gymnasium with space for Wellness Health and Fitness education classes and a total of five sections each containing a court for basketball, volleyball and three courts for badminton, state-of-the-art weight room with cardiovascular equipment, gymnastics room, four tennis courts and sports fields for soccer and softball, and a 400m running track with high jump, long jump and shot-put circle.