MISSION: The purpose of the PTSO is to develop programs and activities to support and enrich the social and educational environment of the AIS-R community. The organization is governed by an Executive Council and works directly with the AIS-R Leadership Team to develop programs and activities for all members of the AIS-R community.
As an all-volunteer team the Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) is financed through community fundraising events and activities including the highly anticipated Intercultural Festival and Family Fun Day.
At the Intercultural Festival, the PTSO brings together AIS-R’s more than 55 nationalities for a wonderful afternoon of global citizenship, performances, food, raffle prizes, culture booths, and celebration. Family Fun Day is similar in its amazing raffles prizes, entertainment, and food, but also offers many family-friendly activities for community celebration and school spirit. The PTSO also hosts several Parent Coffee Mornings throughout the year and the Faculty & Staff Appreciation Luncheon.
The PTSO warmly invites you to join and Learn With Us! by serving as a PTSO Executive Council Member or by lending a helping hand during any one of its events. If you are interested in joining this fun and dynamic team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this volunteer interest form.
Your current PTSO Executive Council Members are:
- Alayne LoNigro (President)
- Ceyda Dirik (Executive Vice President)
- Vicki Paul (Secretary)
- Giovanna Marquez (Treasurer)
- Mayan Hattab (MS Vice President)
- Hannah Kabli (ES Vice President)
- Jowaher Alfahhad (Council Member)
- Farah Mamlouk (Council Member)
- Hedvig Berry Wibskov (Council Member)
- Sundae Witkowski (Director of Admissions)
- Angela O’Donnell (Community Services Manager)
- David Roach (Director of Community Development)
To learn more about our PTSO and PTSO events please visit our PTSO website HERE.